Tourist resort Naturns
Naturns offers endless opportunities to enjoy a memorable vacation: sunbathing, adventure pool with slide and mushroom waterfall, fully equipped indoor pool, children's playground, sports and fitness centres, bowling, minigolf, target shooting, paragliding, fishing in Alpine lakes, library and disco.
Not to mention relaxing strolls along the Adige river, educational routes, scenic trails, lift facilities leading to an unspoilt hiking paradise and ancient mountain huts for a leisurely rest, exciting rock climbing and ideal starting points for high-altitude excursions. Of course, there are also plenty of shopping opportunities thanks to the excellent links with Meran, as well as summer skiing in the Schnals valley and enchanting secondary valleys, and delicious gastronomic offers in the local restaurants.
- Juval Castle: Reinhold Messner's Tibetan collection (Shuttle)
- St. Prokulus: A charming little church with the most ancient frescoes in the German-speaking area
- Churburg Castle: The largest private collection of Medieval arms
- Archeopark: Ötzi's village in the Schnals valley
- Free shuttle to the Kurzras ski area
- BusCard Meran and surrounding area 7-days ticket only € 16,00
- MobilCard West 7-days ticket bus and train only € 28,00 - 3-days ticket € 23,00